10 Best Fun Challenges to Play in the Sims 4 Universe!
- 2018-12-10 16:25
If you've been wondering what things to do in Sims 4 when bored, here’s the answer: bring into it some fun challenges! Players design their own original challenges to spice things up. All of them are easily accessible, no matter if you play Sims 4 Mac or Sims 4 PC etc.
This guide will introduce you to the Top-10 Sims Challenges.
How to Play Challenges in Sims 4
Read the rules.
Create the Sims a challenge requires.
Give them necessary features, aspirations, traits, career choices.
Follow the rules.
You win after you’ve achieved the final challenge goal without breaking a single rule.
A timeless challenge in which you're offered to build a whole a dynasty:
1) Create any Sim-persona.
2) Obtain the most massive empty lot you can find.
3) Your Sim is allowed to have only 10,000 Simoleons.
4) The "founder" should build the house and grind money to start a successful dynasty.
5) This saga should continue for 10 consecutive generations.
The Legacy Challenge is pretty exciting: you get to start a famous dynasty, play from-zero-to-hero scenario and watch how the family seed you've planted grows, beating various mini-challenges at the same time.
Black Widow Challenge
This is a little disturbing challenge, with the dark undertones. Your main objectives are:
1) Create a tempting adult female character.
2) This character should have Romantic/Materialistic traits. She can move into a house, but money-cheats and working are strictly prohibited.
3) Meet a male Sim and seduce him into marriage.
4) Throw a dinner party to present your newly-baked spouse to the others.
5) Find a new love interest at the party and get caught by your husband.
6) Kill him via any method you like: toilet electrocution, failed space expedition, etc.
7) Marry another sweet-heart.
8) Repeat the murder-cycle.
Store all the tombstones in once place: as soon as you assassinate 10 husbands, without getting caught, you will win. Remember: you can make a living through only inheriting your victims' money.
Not So Berry
How to make fun Sims games even funnier? That's right: mix the Legacy concept with juicy bright colors, representing different generations.
Your goal is to artfully build a 10 Sims generations, marked with a distinct color:
Mint. Hardworking and ambitious, but also mischievous. Vegetarian/Jealous/Materialistic traits along with Scientist career and Mischief must be present.
Rose. A spoilt generation with Romantic/Snob traits and Political aspirations.
Yellow. Awkward loners. Nerdy, clumsy, ambitious.
Grey. Misunderstood outcasts dreaming of a pro-athlete career.
And so forth.
This one belongs to the easy Sims 4 challenges category.
More Legacy Challenges
This one consists of:
Uglacy - breed a family of ugly Sims, until one day normal/beautiful Sim is born among them.
Prettacy - the reversed Uglacy.
Alphabetacy - arrange the names of family descendants in alphabetical order: Abraham, Boris, Cleveland, Dale.
The Cult Or Commune Challenge
Create a charismatic Sim with Friend of the World aspiration - it'll help to build your cult! Make an Amish-like commune and forbid technologies, bring back pagan rituals, etc. Just make your followers earn money through hobbies to support your dark whims financially.
In this Sims challenge, you're offered to assume the role of the Asylum keeper.
Build a house and inhabit it with 8 Sims.
Every Sim should have Insane trait and a number of other random traits/aspirations (excluding Self-assured).
Choose one Sim to manipulate.
Help that Sim to achieve its aspiration and finally leave the cuckoo-house.
Cheats are forbidden, and you can take the difficulty to another level: make the number of beds, chairs, bathrooms, etc. less than the amount necessary for 8 Sim-personas. You'll have to work hard to overpower your character's insanity.
This is sort of a mixture of Legacy/History Challenge. Only this time your epic family saga starts in the 19th century America.
1) The challenge begins in 1890 - no electricity, no sexual intercourse for fun. Interracial/single-sex marriages are prohibited. Besides you can exploit only uncomfortable wooden furniture.
2) 20th century. Hooray for electricity! Women cannot be employed though.
3) 1910-s. It's WWI, consequently, men have to go there. Who's going to die will be decided by rolling the dice.
4) 1920-s. Female Sims can finally get employed.
5) 1930. Great Depression and Prohibition Era - everybody loses their jobs. Joining mafia is a good idea, perhaps...
And so forth. Every decade has its cultural/historical references and unique style. From gorgeous Victorian dresses to disco haircuts.
Probably the hardest challenge so far. The main trick here is that you're going to survive without basic comfort means. And maintaining your Sim's happiness is a top priority.
The objectives are:
1) Create a Sim of any gender, with any traits/aspirations.
2) Move into an empty lot.
3) Through applying cheats strip him/her of all the money.
4) Begin the survival-quest: beg for alms, forage the trash containers, do fishing/gardening, become the street musician, etc. But never get employed.
Initially, you'll have to sleep on benches, bathe in public toilets and somehow make it to the game-part when you can begin amassing money to build a new home. Your goal is to survive hunger/thirst/public contempt, complete sub-missions, build a house and save up $5,000.
Wolf Pack Challenge
One of the freshest Sims 4 challenges 2018. You must create 6 hunter-dogs and live all by yourself on a remote island with a mischievous raccoon nearby.
You're given only 2,000 Simoleons, that's why think over carefully every step.
This challenge takes you to the post-apocalyptic reality. Nuclear war had erased the Sims world from the face of the earth in 2015! And now your objective is to stay alive for as long as you can:
1) Create a bomb shelter and inhabit it with your Sim-persona.
2) No luxury or extra-comfort, only vital things: cheap stove, refrigerator, bed. Check the Sims 4 Get to Work for prison-styled trundles.
3) Stay inside 24/7: the risk of radiation is too high.
4) If the Sim dies of something, except the old age, the game is lost.
This is the best post-apocalyptic mode the game has to offer. And perhaps it can make a legit substitute for Fallout 76, why not.